Yield: Two dozen quite-potent truffles
8 oz dark chocolate (at least 70 percent cacao), chopped
1/4 cup THC-infused coconut oil (or a blend of THC-infused and plain coconut oil)
Pinch of sea salt
Either 3 tbsps water and 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
or 2 tbsps water and 1 tbsp rum
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut, lightly toasted
- Melt chocolate with oil and the water in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in vanilla extract or rum and sea salt.
- Transfer to an 8-inch square baking dish and refrigerate for about two hours. It should be firm, yet still workable.
- With a 1-inch ice-cream scoop, melon-baller or a teaspoon, make 24 balls. Transfer each to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Coat hands in cocoa powder and roll balls to make smooth. Refrigerate on sheet at least 10 minutes. Roll truffles in toasted coconut before serving.
Truffles can be refrigerated in an airtight container up to 2 weeks. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before coating.
How to Make Infused Oils and More at: Marijuana Times