- 3 tablespoons cannabis-butter
- 1 2/3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons flour (for tossing blueberries)
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF
- Melt 3 tablespoons cannabis-butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the oats and cook, stirring frequently until the oats turn a golden brown (about 6 to 8 minutes).
- Transfer the oats to a food processor and process into a fine meal (about 30 seconds). Once processed, place in a large bowl.
- Add the flours, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to the oats and mix well. Then make a well in the center of the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine the buttermilk, canola oil, lemon zest, and eggs. Once combined, add to the center of the flour and oats mixture and stir until moist.
- Toss the blueberries with the 2 tablespoons flour and fold them into the batter.
- Grease the cups of a muffin pan with cooking spray and pour the batter evenly among them. Sprinkle the tops with 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, dispersing evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the muffins spring back when touched lightly in the center. Remove the muffins from the pans immediately and let cool on a wire rack.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Leftover muffins can be stored in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
Thank You: Whaxy