Number of servings: 24
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 35 to 40 minutes
10%: 4.5 milligrams
15%: 6.7 milligrams
20%: 9 milligrams
- Cooking spray (I prefer butter-flavored)
SPECULOOS COOKIE CRUMB BASE
- 1 package Speculoos cookies
- 4 Tablespoons Light Tasting Cannabutter + 4 Tablespoon grass fed butter, melted
- 4 sticks grass-fed butter, melted
- 3 cups raw cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coffee
- 4 Large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup marshmallows
- 8 oz cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon Light Tasting Cannabutter
- Preheat oven to 340ºF.
- Lightly grease a 9-by- 13-inch brownie pan with cooking spray.
- Place Speculoos cookies into a food processor, and process on high to make fine cookie crumbs
- Add 4 Tablespoons of melted cannabutter + 4 Tablespoons of melted to crumbs and pulse until combined.
- Press crumb and butter mixture onto bottom of brownie pan and set aside.
- Combine the 4 sticks of melted butter, sugar, vanilla and coffee in a large bowl.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each, until thoroughly blended.
- Using a flour sifter, sift the flour, cocoa powder, and salt into a separate bowl. (It’s important to actually sift these ingredients instead of just tossing them together in a bowl.)
- Gradually stir the dry mixture into the butter mixture until blended. Add the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking on top of the Speculoos crumbs
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of one or two of the middle brownies comes out clean.
- Remove and cool the pan on a wire rack
- In a small sauce pot bring heavy cream to a simmer (about 5-7 minutes).
- Place chocolate chips into a heat-proof bowl
- Pour hot cream over chocolate chips and let sit for 5 minutes
- Add in cannabutter and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Evenly pour ganache over brownies. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut into 24 pieces and serve.
More Recipes at: JeffThe420Chef