Today, an increasing number of medically-oriented breeders work around the clock to focus their efforts upon producing ever more balanced seed strains which possess the potential to produce effective amounts of CBD.
What are the positive effects of CBD?
CBD is a naturally-occurring, non-toxic component of cannabis which has no psychoactive properties; whilst THC has some very real medical applications, CBD has been shown to be the more medically-focussed constituent contained within the plant:
- CBD can inhibit the growth of cancer cells
- It’s a fantastic antioxidant
- It can be used as a potent pain-killer
- It is an effective anti-inflammatory agent
- It has been shown to relieve anxiety
- It can work to reduce nausea
- It can work as an anti-spasmodic agent
- Various forms of cancer
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Immune disorders